WWS FELLOWS PROGRAMME
Work for the most innovative sports and academic brand in Africa
WWS FELLOWS PROGRAMME
WANT TO BE A World Wide Scholarships FELLOW?
Applications to the World Wide Scholarship Fellows Program are accepted from across sectors and around the world. Each Fellow is a unique person representative of a wide range of professions, talents, and perspectives. The program runs for 3 months throughout the year. Fellows are expected to be in residence at a specified apartment during the whole period.
Sign up to be notified when the application for the 2017 program is available.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, APPLICANTS MUST:
• BE IN THE MID-CAREER STAGE Fellows are at least two, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a World Wide Scholarship Fellow is 27, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
• BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH an excellent command of the English language is essential.
• BE well knowledgeable with the US university system
• Recent Graduates are welcome to Apply
SELECTION CRITERIA INCLUDE:
• An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity;
• Commitment to engagement in crucial issues and to making a difference at the global level;
• Promise of a future career of leadership and notable impact;
• Special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking;
• Commitment to a rigorous program of activities and to mentoring students and speaking frequently at schools in South Africa and the rest of the continent.
APPLICATION PROCESS OVERVIEW:
Most questions about the program and the application process can be answered by reviewing this website and the common questions. If your question is unanswered, you may contact staff at email@example.com. Please do not send multiple emails regarding one issue, and please do not email staff individually. We thank you for your patience in allowing staff adequate time to thoughtfully process your inquiries.
• A modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
• Medical insurance
• Round-trip travel from home country